Level 2 Sales Diploma
Pitch yourself to be the next protégé of the sales industry by signing up to this exciting online course, available now! Work your way through the comprehensive curriculum and you can gain some of the key skills and know-how required to be successful in a sales career.
Nineteen Fascinating Modules
The syllabus is broken down into individual modules, which offer clear and concise learning material, from beginning to end. Students can enjoy nicely manageable chunks of information rather than being snowed under with sales jargon all at once, and can complete each module in less than 30 minutes. From mastering the sales talk and learning how to make your first sales pitch, to understanding the power of influence and negotiation, you can cover all the fundamental bases of a career in sales in less than 15 hours.
Join a Demanding Industry
There will always be a need for the sales industry, and salespeople will always be a crucial part of it. This is a perfect lead which any budding salesperson should follow – generate your future success by signing up now!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course is a perfect springboard for anyone wishing to work within the sales and marketing industry. As there are no entry requirements to speak of, it would be perfect for all prospective candidates, irrespective of how little experience in the field that they have had.
- Get to grips with some of the sales jargon that you will encounter during your time in the industry, and gain valuable understanding of the psychology of selling.
- Learn some of the vital selling skills required to be successful, and pitfalls that need to be avoided.
- Understand the importance of sales talk, and when it should and shouldn’t be used.
- Appreciate the importance of setting yourself goals, and learn how to deal with issues that may prevent these goals being reached.
- Take a look at the selling process, including making a sales pitch, prospecting, generating leads and writing sales proposals.
- Understand the power of influence, and how to motivate people to buy your product without objection. Get to grips with negotiation, and understand its importance in the sales process.
- Learn how to overcome objections and barriers to a sale.
- Get to grips with the closing process, including what should be done once a deal has been closed.
- Identify some of the key ways in which you can develop a professional relationship, including the importance of aftercare.
- Take a look at some of the rules and regulations that are in place with regards to cold calling, and how the technique can be effective.
- Gain insight into the basics required to manage a sales team, including the characteristics you need as a manager that can lead a sales team successfully.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Flexible online course delivery means you can study at times that are convenient to do so, ensuring you can work around current commitments.
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers – learn on the go, or at home, with ease.
- Complete the course in approximately 15 hours!
- Technical support available, should you need help using the courseware at any stage.
- Assessments are included in the package – a 70% pass rate is in place, and a second chance is available should you need it!
- Take the first step towards becoming a successful salesperson and boost your CV with another certification that can be added to your relevant skillset.
If you have the gift of the gab and would like to put it to good use, sign up to this exciting sales diploma today!
Salary range chart
Career path Chart
- What Sales actually is
- Understanding buyer motivation
- Understanding seller motivation
- Understanding the basic psychology of the art of selling
- The essential sales skills that everybody needs
- How you can develop those skills by yourself
- Pitfalls that you need to avoid
- The difference it is going to make to your sales record
- The importance of sales talk.
- The role of jargon.
- The key terms everybody should be aware of.
- When to use it and when not to use it.
- The origin of professional sales
- Its evolution through the times
- Its current status
- Where it could be heading
- The role having these skills will play
- The key skills you cannot do without
- How to identify your weak spots
- How to improve your skills to improve your sales
- The importance of setting goals
- How to set fair goals that will still push you
- How to create your plan to achieve
- How to deal with issues that could prevent you achieving your goals
- The importance of the selling process
- The steps of the selling process
- Understanding where things can go wrong
- The result of understanding the process
- The importance of quality prospecting and lead generation
- Basic steps to find the best leads
- What to avoid doing when prospecting
- How to take action on those leads
- The reasons why you need to prepare to sell
- What happens if you do not do this
- How to prepare yourself
- Putting the steps into action
- The importance of a good sales proposal
- Key points to include in your proposal
- The general structure to follow
- What to avoid in a sales proposal
- Preparing for your sales pitch
- How to perfectly deliver your pitch
- The pitfalls that you need to avoid
- How to improve your sales pitch and what to look out for
- The importance of influence and motivating people to buy
- How to influence and motivate without people objecting
- The key mistakes you need to avoid making
- How to turn things around to your advantage
- The key points to focus on when negotiating
- The key points to avoid when negotiating
- The concept of the 3 P's
- To know when to stop negotiating
- How objections can come about in the first place
- How to handle those objections and turn things around
- How to overcome most barriers to a sale
- Pitfalls that you need to avoid
- The importance of closing at the right time
- How to close the deal
- How to handle things that are going wrong
- What to do after you close the deal
- What is generally included in the following up procedure?
- Why aftercare is so important and what to do
- How you can develop the perfect relationship
- Key points on how to potentially develop further business
- The rules and regulations of cold calling
- How to be effective with cold calling
- How to handle objections
- How to move it from a cold call to an actual sale
- How to use sales tools and technology to your advantage
- The key sales tools to have at your disposal
- The way to use technology to make life easier
- Mistakes to avoid regarding this form of help
- The basics of a sales team
- The important characteristics you need to have
- How to run a sales team to the best of its ability
- Dealing with issues with the sales team
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
CompatibilityWindows, Mac, iPhone, iPad