Level 2 BOCCA British oven cleaning certification Diploma
So many people don’t want to clean their own ovens that a whole new industry has been born, and it’s growing at a rapid pace. Oven cleaning is an in-demand profession and undertaking a certified course can dramatically increase your earning potential and place you in a position to dramatically increase your employment prospects and earning potential.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 14 individual modules. Each one takes between 10 to 20 minutes on average study, although you can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course at your convenience. The course covers topics including the reasons for becoming a professional oven cleaner, the types of equipment you may need, how to get stable and reliable contracts, the differences between working for the domestic and commercial sectors, health and safety regulations and compliance, chemical safety, working conditions, green cleaning and much more.
The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anytime, anywhere at your convenience.
Key Learning Points
The BOCCA is the qualification that every cleaner should have and enables you to become a qualified oven cleaner in less than 10 hours. Undertaking training in this area will improve your job prospects by making you stand out from the crowd.
- Learn why the oven cleaning industry is growing and how you can make a successful career from it. Discover the type of work that pays the most, the best way to find work, how to get stable and reliable contracts and the differences between owning your own company and working for someone else.
- Explore the differences between and benefits of working in both the residential and commercial sectors and which route is most suitable for you and your business.
- Learn about the range of products you will need to get the job done to superior levels of cleanliness, the purpose of each product, the personal protective equipment you’ll need to comply with health and safety at work regulations, key legislations that apply to your business for chemical safety and the documents that you need supplied with industrial strength cleaning products.
- Gain valuable insight into the type of working conditions that you might expect in the oven cleaning industry. Learn how long you should expect to spend on a job and pricing guidelines for your service.
- Learn the techniques necessary to clean ovens safely and efficiently, how to ‘deep clean’ ovens which components to clean with a dip tank. Aga And Rayburn ovens will require a different type of cleaning – learn the difference between the two and the techniques necessary to clean and maintain them.
- Explore the world of commercial oven cleaning in places such as hospitals, schools, restaurants and public buildings. Many commercial and domestic customers will prefer you to clean ‘green’, so knowledge of environment friendly cleaning solutions will be essential.
- Learn how to set up and run your own business. Gain insight into the ins-and –outs of the business, such as the initial start up costs for a business, how to market your business, how to manage business administration, what types of insurance may be necessary, how to hire staff, how to contract work out and much more.
Advantages of this course
- A detailed yet easy to understand course syllabus broken down into 14 manageable chunks that make learning easy.
- Improve your career prospects with a verified certifiable qualification.
- Once qualified you can use the BOCCA logo on your promo materials.
- Once you complete the end of course test you will receive a certificate.
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on.
- So if you are looking for a career in this rapidly growing industry, then buy the British Oven Cleaning Certificate course today and begin your new career.
- The type of work you'll do
- Why you will be the mysterious solution to homeowners when it comes to removing baked on food debris
- The type of work that pays the most
- The equipment you need, and where to find it the cheapest
- The best place to find any positions for this line of work
- The best route to market to get the most out of this course
- The only difference to owning your service to working for someone else
- How you can get a stable and reliable contract for oven cleaning in the commercial sector
- About the importance of oven cleaning for food establishments
- The safest route to take when you first begin
- The benefits to working in the residential/domestic sector
- Why you may be shadowed when you work in commercial kitchens
- About the range of cleaning products you need to get the job done to superior levels of cleanliness
- The tools you need to use your cleaning products
- The purposes of each cleaning product in your stock inventory
- The PPE you will need to comply with health and safety at work regulations
- The key legislations that apply to your business for chemical safety
- Who is responsible for health and safety compliance
- The documents you need supplied with industrial strength cleaning chemicals
- The three different types of cleaning products you will be using
- Why the solutions you use will allow you to get every part of grease removed from inside ovens, making your job much easier
- The length of time you can expect per job
- Why youre best to wear a face-mask when cleaning ovens
- Pricing guidelines for your service
- The techniques to deep clean ovens
- To understand the process to streamline your work
- The components to clean with your dip tank
- Which tools to use for different surfaces
- The difference between the two types of cookers
- The temperatures these cookers operate at consistently and why you they must be off for cleaning
- How to clean these types of cookers
- The type of enamel and the care you need to pay attention to when cleaning the outside of the cooker
- Whats really involved in commercial oven cleaning
- Why you must have an industrial dip tank
- How a dry steam cleaner will make your work easier, faster, or just an eco-friendly solution for your clients
- The equipment you need your steam cleaner to have
- About environmentally Friendly Cleaning Solutions
- The most powerful natural de-greaser for cleaning ovens
- How to clean cookers and parts without the use of your dip tank
- How to use a steam cleaner on ovens
- What an oven cleaning service entails
- Additional services to boost customer satisfaction and retention
- How many ovens you can expect to clean on a working day
- Where to find jobs if you don't want to run your own business
- The initial start up costs for an oven cleaning business
- How much of a marketing budget you can expect to require when starting your own independent business
- The Pros of Starting an Oven Cleaning Business
- How to develop an Online Presence
- The risks to your business by not having adequate insurance cover in place
- The types of commercial cleaning contracts that may stipulate the amount of insurance cover your policy must insure you to the amount of
- The equipment you need to manage your business administration duties
- Why you need to register for self-employment as early as possible
- The benefits of hiring your own staff
- When a contractor would be more suited to your business
- Employer responsibilities
- When you need a written health and safety policy
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
CompatibilityWindows, Mac, iPhone, iPad