Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
Learn how to create professional presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. PowerPoint enables you to create dynamic presentations and share information easily, using integrated images, video, narration, charts, graphics, tables and more. This comprehensive course covers PowerPoint 2013 from basic to advanced techniques, giving you a solid foundation of knowledge. Many jobs require presentation skills and knowing how to use PowerPoint will make you attractive to potential employers and advance your career prospects.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 3 comprehensive modules covering basic, intermediate and advanced uses of PowerPoint 2013. You can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course at your convenience. The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anywhere and at any time.
Key Learning Points
This course has been developed to give you a thorough grounding in PowerPoint and its various uses. Focus areas include:
- PowerPoint 2013 Basic. Explore the basic concepts of PowerPoint 2013 in this comprehensive module. You will cover creating a presentation; building a presentation; formatting text; cutting, copying and pasting; bulleting and lists; how to run a slide show; inserting and formatting shapes and pictures and printing.
- PowerPoint 2013 Intermediate. Learn more advanced techniques such as inserting and formatting tables and charts, using Smart Art, manipulating images, applying themes, using slide backgrounds, making animations, presentation options and annotating and referencing slides.
- PowerPoint 2013 Advanced. Explore the most complicated techniques of the programme and become a PowerPoint expert! This module covers slide mastering, creating templates, using actions and sections, advanced animation, inserting video and audio, exporting presentations and how to protect your presentations.
Advantages of this course
- Comprehensive high quality e-learning content delivered in 3 manageable modules
- Boost your education and job prospects. Develop skills and qualifications to take you to the next step in your career.
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on.
- Our technical support team will be on hand to offer you advice and guidance via telephone email.
- Test yourself and receive a certificate online. Multiple choice style questioning will help you learn and remember
- Create a Presentation
- Opening an Existing Presentation
- Saving a Presentation
- Building your presentation
- Formatting Text
- Run a Spell Check and correct any mistakes found
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Bulleted and numbered Lists
- Understanding PowerPoint Views
- Running your Slide Show
- Creating Slide Notes
- Inserting and formatting shapes
- Inserting Pictures
- Inserting and Formatting Tables
- Inserting and Formatting Charts
- Inserting and using SmartArt
- Image Manipulation
- Applying Themes
- Slide Backgrounds
- Slide Show Presentation Options
- Annotating / Referencing slides
- Applying annotations while running a slide show
- Slide Master
- Create templates
- Advanced Animation
- Inserting video
- Inserting audio
- Protecting presentations
|Microsoft Office Specialist Exam (Powerpoint)|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above